We specialize in research that helps organizations learn and understand things about the people that matter most to them that require an in depth, empathetic approach, and have a strong impact on core parts of the business. All of our research efforts are custom designed.
We are open to all methodologies but favor qualitative approaches and smaller studies because they often provide the best access to underlying insights that are otherwise hard to learn.
Needs Research – Whether is a product, a service, a digital experience, a policy, a marketing strategy, or an issue, understanding people’s needs is the foundation of delivering great value. We specialize in research that gets at people’s needs and context so our clients can excel.
Hard to Understand Topics – “How are we going to figure that out?!” – we love those projects! No one every changed the game by exploring the same issue as everyone else. Let us help you tease apart the complex topics that drive your business.
Hard to Access People – We want to speak to the people that drive your business – even if there are only a few of them, they are resistant to research, or they are in the field all day. Innovation and change do not come from understanding the masses, they come from understanding the segments that you care about.
Insights for Change – Change comes in two forms – the routine and the exciting. In our experience, it’s the routine, every day, things drive the most immediate business and customer improvements and the exciting that drives the longer term. We can deliver insights for both.
- How ‘lead users’ think about, use, and apply a specific cutting edge business analytics practice
- The real experience of critical supply chain partners
- How pet owners choose veterinary care and other pet services
- Driving and car servicing habits and expectations of Middle East consumers
- Police, Fire, and EMT customer needs for a new public safety emergency technology
- How 5 different segments select and buy food at a specific category of restaurants
- The employer experience online when recruiting, searching, and acquiring job candidates
- The needs of US based institutional investors related to financial vehicles and service providers
- Customer needs for the next generation telecom customer loyalty program
- Barriers to employee adoption of a new global product development process
- Issues in the admissions process in retirement homes and assisted living facilities
- Telecom operators’ expectations and motivations when working with a mobile phone manufacturer as a partner and/or a supplier
- Business users’ needs and experiences booking and rebooking business travel
- Clients’ perspectives on project success in large management consulting projects
- The buying and upgrading process of a large-investment technology at government agencies
- The experience of the non-technical buyer in research, purchasing, and installing virtualization software
- The online and offline experience teenagers and parents have researching, registering, and taking college entrance exams
- Patient experience requirements for the adoption of a new drug
- Perceptions of electric and hybrid vehicles in 3 distinct countries
We works with our clients to determine the best research methodologies and project structure to deliver the necessary insights and business results.
Sample Methodologies: One on one interviews/IDI, Ethnography, Observation, Journaling, Product testing, Concept testing, Gamification, Surveys, Conjoint studies, Intercepts, Mystery shopping
Sample Locations and Channels: In-person, home, office, retail store, doctor’s office, research facility, at conferences, online, video based, online communities, phone